You really must try this twist on a classic snowball!
Snowballs are kind of festive, right?! This is a perfect bake for making with kids or when you want something delicious that’s made in a few minutes.
Jill Stewart (@jillbakes_)
County Antrim Foodie and Instagrammer
Makes 8 large snowballs
160g biscoff biscuits
150g condensed milk (less than half a tin)
1 tbsp Biscoff spread, melted for 20 seconds in microwave
About 4-5 tbsp dessicated coconut
• Put the biscuits in a large food bag and smash with a rolling pin until they are fine crumbs.
• In a large bowl mix together the crushed biscuits, condensed milk and melted Biscoff spread. Mix well.
• Pour the dessicated coconut onto a plate.
• Put a heaped dessertspoon of the mixture onto the palm of your hand and squash flat. Place a marshmallow in the middle and cover the marshmallow with the mixture. Roll into a ball and place onto the coconut. Roll around until fully coated.
• Place on a tray lined with a sheet of greaseproof paper and pop into the fridge for a couple of hours to firm up. Then enjoy!
MEET JILL STEWART…
Jill Stewart, from Portglenone, is a true Foodie who brings her passions together to create a unique balance of both healthy dishes and sweet treats on her Instagram social media blog, Jill Bakes.
Jill is passionate about creating and sharing recipes on her Instagram platform (@jillbakes_) which are easy to follow, quick to make and not using hundreds of ingredients! And with over 53,000 followers, a lot of people are enjoying Jill’s food journey.
The County Antrim lady has been a keen baker from a very young age, learning many skills from her late Grandma who was a fantastic baker.
Jill is a regular recipe contributor for Ireland’s Homes Interiors and Living magazine.
CLICK HERE to head over to INSTAGRAM to discover JILL BAKES - it is a fantastic blog where you'll discover enough inspiration to keep you baking and cooking for months!