TOP 10 | All the latest news from Waterstone’s Ballymena
Welcome to this week’s news, reviews, and ‘all-things-books’ latest from the team at Waterstone’s Ballymena!
THIS WEEK'S TOP 10...
1. The Last Devil to Die - Richard Osman
2. In My Own Words - Sean Quinn
3. Forever Home - Graham Norton
4. Aisling Ever After - Emer McLysaght and Sarah Breen
5. Noisy Farm!
6. The Sanctuary - Andrew Hunter Murray
7. Too Late - Colleen Hoover
8. Long Shadows - David Baldacci
9. Death in the Parish - Richard Coles
10. Cleopatra & Frankenstein - Coco Mellors
Our next Saturday Storytime will take place on Saturday 23rd September at 12pm. We will be reading 'Shifty McGifty and Slippery Sam' by Tracey Corderoy and Steven Lenton.
This is a fun read about a detective duo trying to catch a kitty-cat criminal! There will also be colouring- in afterwards.
• 5 Ingredients Mediterranean - Jamie Oliver
Combining the concept behind Jamie's hugely popular 5 Ingredients with his abiding love for and knowledge of Mediterranean cuisine, this sensational cookbook serves up 125 flavour-packed, hassle-free recipes.
• Guinness World Records 2024
From rollercoasters to coral reefs, discover more mind-boggling world records in the 2024 edition of the bestselling favourite.
• Diary of a CEO - Steven Bartlett
The entrepreneur, podcast host and Dragon's Den star reveals the fundamental lessons he has learned in his business career in this insightful follow-up to Happy Sexy Millionaire.
• The Last Devil to Die - Richard Osman
The geriatric sleuths of the Thursday Murder Club are faced with their most dangerous case yet when the disappearance of a highly dangerous package sends the body count spiralling in Osman's irresistible fourth crime caper.
KIDS BOOK CLUB...
Its back! Our popular Kids Book Club is back now on Sunday 1st October at 2pm. This Book Club is for the 9-12 year old age group.
For our first meeting back, we are encouraging everyone to bring along a copy of their favourite book. We will then have a relaxed, book based discussion.
We look forward to seeing everyone there, feel free to bring a friend!