TOP 10 | All the latest news from Waterstone’s Ballymena
Welcome to this week’s news, reviews, and ‘all-things-books’ latest from the team at Waterstone’s Ballymena!
THIS WEEK'S TOP 10...
1. Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Airfryer Cookbook - Nathan Anthony
2. Strangeworld's Travel Agency - L.D Lapinski
3. Bored of Lunch: The Slowcooker Cookbook - Nathan Anthony
4. Kay's Brilliant Brain - Adam Kay
5. Lifesize Creepy Crawlies - Sophie Henn
6. You Choose Your Adventure - Pippa Goodhart
7. The Amusements - Aingeala Flannery
8. Flicker In The Dark - Stacy Willingham
9. Bluey: Easter
10. Wrong Place Wrong Time - Gillian McAllister
Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Airfryer Cookbook - Nathan Anthony
We have plenty of copies of the amazingly popular 'Bored of Lunch: The Healthy Airfryer Cookbook' which has taken the country by storm!
If you've just bought an Airfryer, or had one for awhile and are looking for some inspiration, this is the book for you. The recipes are easy to follow, healthy and delicious! It's also Half Price at the moment, making it excellent value
KIDS BOOK CLUB...
Our next meeting of the Kids Book Club will take place on Friday the 31st March at 4pm.
This Book Club is for the 9-12 age group. We will be reading 'The Night Animals' by Sarah Ann Juckes.
This is a moving, uplifting novel about the importance of family bonds and Mental Health. We look forward to seeing everyone at our next meeting. There is no need to book.
Our next Saturday Storytime will take place on Saturday 1st April. We will be reading 'Much Too Busy' by John Bond.
This is a hilarious picture-book with an important message of slowing down to appreciate the world, as a busy Pigeon finds themselves lost with only a mouse to help.
We look forward to seeing everyone there, it is a free event with no need to book.