Key dates announced for High Street Spend Local Card Scheme
Some key dates have been revealed on the Northern Ireland High Street Spend Local Card Scheme. Economy Minister Gordon Lyons has announced the following:
• September 27th - The Online Portal for applications will open.
• October 4th – First tranche of cards issue to people who have successfully registered.
• October 11th – Telephone service will open.
• October 25th – Portal and telephone services close. This will also be the last qualifying date for those turning 18 to register for their £100 pre-paid card.
• November 30th - Scheme closes and the pre-paid cards will cease to be valid.