Ballymena butchery announces expansion and new restaurant creating 30 jobs
𝐁𝐈𝐆 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 𝐁𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐀 | 𝐊&𝐆 𝐌𝐜𝐀𝐓𝐀𝐌𝐍𝐄𝐘 𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆
A popular family butchery have announced exciting plans at the Greenvale Street store in Ballymena. K&G McAtamney Butchery & Deli revealed the butchery is to double in size and a brand new restaurant will also be opened serving up delicious cuisine using the freshest of produce.
A spokesperson for the K&G McAtamney said: “We are delighted to announce that our popular Greenvale store is expanding.
“With our new purpose built premises, the store is set to double in size – meeting all your shopping requirements, from the butchery counter to the fish counter and beyond.
“We are also venturing into the restaurant business with the addition of our new stylish and contemporary restaurant, which will have the capacity to seat eighty people and create up to thirty new jobs within the community.”
Available jobs include:
• Full-time Butchers / Meat Operatives (Butchery prep area)
• Full-time Shop Floor Supervisor
• Full-time Till / Floor Staff
• Full-time + Part-time Cleaner / Kitchen Porter
• Part-time Deli-counter Staff
• Full-time Catering / Kitchen Assistants
• Full-time Sous Chef
• Full-time Butchery / Fish Counter Supervisor
• Full-time Sandwich Counter / Deli / Hot Food Counter Supervisor
• Full-time Supervisor / Chef
• Full-time Pastry Chef
Click link below to apply and learn more:
McAtamney’s also offer the option to shop online. You can check out the online shop at: